Thursday, 22 November 2007

Annoyances pt2

So here is part two, I've had time to think rant and moan some more hehe

People under 30 doing Autobiographies - Speaks for itself really doesn't it, I mean unless they had a rather glamourous and eventful childhood they've hardly done much to literally write home about. Two main culprits I can think of are Lewis Hamilton and Wayne Rooney, I mean they're still young yet at the first sign of sucess they write about their lives, god only knows they've still got alot more ahead of them and I'd rather read about them when they're retired and recanting their stories of glory.

Illiterate Teens - My god words can barely describe it, they manage to spell even simple words wrong, and in some cases its not just cause they're dumb; some actually do it on purpose! I mean with stupity on such a scale the human species isn't futhering evolution, if anything its reversing it. I think we should cull them all, it makes logical sense :P

Katie Price aka Jordan - eurgh ... that somes her up nicely. I know there are a hell of alot of people worse than her and she's had to deal with her child, but given how big a public symbol she is and how many girls idolise her its fucking ridiculous, she's not that great and still a poor example. What somes it up is recently she said "I still wanted to go out and get wasted" yeh great example of motherhood.

The England football team - what a bunch of muppets lol, but we're out of euro 2008 and well deserve to be, Steve McClarren is now gone and deservidly after making some crazy decsions but all the experienced players you expect better from them

Jamster and other assorted mobile phone tat selling companies - I dont get why there cant exist a nice simple company for selling of such things, with all the ringtones you want at a fair price, but instead you get these companies that pretty much cheat and rip the public off not to mention some of the unbelieveable crap they try to sell off. One good thing though is that as mobiles get more advanced these companies will be utterly useless, their bankruptcy can't come quick enough

No comments: