Friday 14 December 2007

Annoyances pt3

So yeh i'm currently in a grumpy mood, no-one interesting is around to talk to and nothing much to do but rant lol

Annoying teenagers - now this is such a vast and grand topic with hundreds of possible reasons so I shall concentrate on the one that pissed me off today lol. So there's this kid interested in COD modding, cant fault his enthusiasm, but my god is he annoying and whats worse is he just doesn't get that he is and contiues being annoying, the sad thing is it will probably take years for him to realise but by then i'll be so annoyed I'll find bambi and punch him

Funwall - the facebook ap that is so annoying it needs to be banned, I don't have the Ap added to my profile but that doesnt stop it from putting tons of crap on my feed or email and whats worse is when you view a profile of someone who has it it takes ages to load all the spammed crap that everyone using it seems to send out, grr ban it ban it ban it ban it

Sissy Footballers - Its bloody ridiculous when they get a slight knock or get lost in possesion they go down to the ground in a heap and stay there hoping the ref will give something. But so many players do it these days, especially the foreigners and they just never realise how twattish they look. The FA UEFA or FIFA need to take a stand against this and start banning or fining the offenders that stop play only to magically be running the moment you get possesion back

Farmers on Travian - I spent the whole day trying to build a Grain Mill but the fucking farmer whos been attacking me 5 times a day all week kept hitting me just as I was nearly done and putting it back several hours. I just want to crush and smite him but I'm still weeks away from being strong enough :(

Everything else - it just annoys me heh.

4 comments:

Isabella Lucas said...

My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542    

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

Nitish Kumar said...


LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever

Zonahobisaya said...

Webhusaiti yakanaka:Zonahobisaya
Webhusaiti yakanaka:Zonahobisaya
Webhusaiti yakanaka:Zonahobisaya
Webhusaiti yakanaka:Zonahobisaya
Webhusaiti yakanaka:Resep
Webhusaiti yakanaka:Zonahobisaya
Webhusaiti yakanaka:Zonahobisaya
Webhusaiti yakanaka:Zonahobisaya