Saturday 17 November 2007

Annoyances pt1

Well I keep meaning to write down my thoughts, but always forget them by the time I get around to it, so I'll just do it when and where I want now lol and for today I shall list some annoyances:

Girls Aloud - They're just crap really ain't they? awful songs to cover up their lack of talent and well they're not even that great looking, kinda tarty and just eurgh. Whats worse is its now a popular look, all these girls copying them is not good for the nation lol

iPhone - We all know I hate macs and well it continues witht he iPhone, in particular the advert with youtube, sure you can get youtube on it, but they like to glam up the graphics somewhat dont they, the actual quality is alot to be desired, youtube on the PC is hardly top quality so on an iPhone, yeh tiny and distorted FTW!

Perfume/fragrance adverts - As its getting close to christmas they're going to be on our screens non stop and I just can't stand the utter crap pretenious drivel they come up with each trying to outdo the next when they seem to forget no one really cares about such stuff. I want to launch my own fragrance with the tagline 'some people say it smells nice' and nothing but that

TV audiences - They seem to be dumbing up lol, just playing along like a cheesey panto for almost every program especially in these reality tv/talent program thingies, they just want to boo and cheer everything regardless of what people are actually saying, they should really be quiet unless spoken to lol

Anti-Windfarm Protestors - They just constantly annoy me and I can rant for ages on the topic, lets leave it at the simple fact they're idiots

The CRIA - They closed down demonoid :( they probably had just cause but yeh its annoying lol

PS3 region coding - I was told they were region free so I got a ps2 game from america hoping it would work fine... it doesn't :( and I cant play it on an emulator either which also sucks

Game - So I desperately wanted Call of Duty 4 I descided to trade in Heavenly Sword, but the bastards at Game only gave me £18 for it, considering they'll then sell it back @ £30 odd its just not fair, had I had the time I could of probably sold it for something around that myself, meh

Facebook Ap - I believe the coding to spam messages has now become public knowledge so its now constantly spamming annoying crap all over my news feed, annoying!

Not getting the peices you want in tetris - pretty self explanitory lol, I'm hooked on the game but rather annoyed at how games can go tits up with the wrong piece at the wrong time

Spam email - It has eased up at one point with only a few a week but now its over 10 a day about penis enlargement.. are they trying to tell me something :o
ummm stay tuned for more in part2 when/if I remember them lol

All those mobile phone cheesey ass lame companies - want a ringtone, wallpaper or other pathetic gimic or want to meet hot singles just send a text to... my god they're so annoying but yet people must use them to pay for the advertising, its so god damn pathetic and such a waste, all that money just flittering away

Fake Boobs - On one of those lame ass advert they had this bikini clad girl but my god she had the worst fake tits anyway, they were round in places that aren't naturally round, like they were cut off and two perfect hemispheres were just stuck on. If you can notice you've had a boob job then they're not nice boobs at all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

Unknown said...

It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
What's app +2347012841542
Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

Nitish Kumar said...


LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever